Enjoy a breathtaking view of Osaka when you book your Harukas 300 Observatory ticket here! (New users get extra $3 or ¥300 off first booking)
- Harukas 300 is the observatory on the 58th to 60th floor of Abeno Harukas, the tallest skyscraper in Japan.
- Here, you can enjoy a panoramic view of Osaka and laze away in their cafe.
- Harukas 300 Observatory tickets cost ¥1,500 or $14.6 each, but if you’re not a WAUG user yet, you can sign up here to get $3 or ¥300 off your first booking!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you haven’t yet, download the app here and discover more things to do in Japan.
360-Degree View of Osaka via Harukas 300 Observatory
When in Osaka, one of the landmarks that you shouldn’t miss is the Abeno Harukas. At 300m, it holds the title of the tallest skyscraper in Japan. It houses the main store of Kintetsu Department Store on B2-14/F, an art museum on the 16/F, the Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel, and the must-visit Harukas 300 Observatory on the 58th to the 60th floor. Harukas is actually an old Japanese expression that means “to brighten or illuminate”, and you’ll get to experience this in the observatory, when you see the clear and vibrant view of the surroundings.
It will be the first building in Osaka to be bathed each morning in the light of the rising sun, the very embodiment of new beginnings.Abeno Harukas Development Vision
Here’s what’s in store for you when you get a Harukas 300 observatory ticket:
1. Panoramic view of the city
While not all skyscrapers and observatories satisfy, the one in Abeno Harukas surely does! The experience starts when you take the lift from the 16th floor, which will take you up to the 60th floor in just 50 seconds. When you arrive, you’ll pretty much feel like you’re up in the clouds! To add more excitement to your visit, make sure to check out the open-air Wood Deck on the 58th floor! (And, yes, the view from the restrooms is also captivating!)
2. Certified Lover’s Sanctuary
If you’ll visit Harukas 300 with your date, you will like your experience here, especially if you come in the evening. On the 58th floor, there is a photo spot called Harukas Heart, a fixture that symbolizes the bond of love.
3. Dine and drink
On the 58th floor of Harukas 300 observatory, there is a cafe restaurant where you can enjoy a drink or meal. While you will find more dining options at Kintetsu Department Store on the first few levels, only the dining spot on the 58th floor can offer such elegant views of the city.
Ticket Price: Harukas 300 Observatory
Admission to the Harukas 300 Observatory costs ¥1,500 or $14.6 per person. However, to reduce the cost, you can sign up and book on WAUG here to get the ¥300 or $3 discount coupon for new members!
How to Book Harukas 300 Observatory Tickets Online
If you’re unfamiliar with using WAUG to book attractions online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Harukas 300 Observatory Ticket here.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see the other payment options!
Location & Hours
Abeno Harukas is located in 1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno-ku, Osakai, Osaka Prefecture 545-8545 Japan. They are open from 9am-10pm, with last admission at 9:30pm.