(luxstay.com) The iconic yellow wall of Coi Xay Gio Bakery has become so familiar in Dalat.…
Good morning Vietnam. Your amazing experience with nicely Vietnam Trip.
Vietnam is one of the most mysterious and fascinating destinations in all of South East Asia. From plunging lime stone cliffs and dense rainforest to bustling cities immersed in history, Vietnam is full of incredible hidden gems, unique activities and jaw dropping locations.
You will dive into Vietnam’s energetic cities, several UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the world famous Hoi An old town and the ancient capital Hue, whilst savoring the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay as well as the Mekong Delta. Explore the country’s turbulent past, meet the friendly, resilient locals and get lost in spectacular panoramas on this trip of discovery. Vietnam trip is an absolute blast that unforgetable during the years in your life.
- Hanoi: Discover a different side of Vietnam’s capital city, cycling around the village and rice fields.
- Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Sites.
- Hoi An: The peaceful essence of the atmosphere of Hoi An welcomes you to come and relax in this lantern town.
- Hue: The rich and unique historical and cultural value of Hue becomes a must to all trips to Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City: Discover “The Pearl of the Orient” and vibrant nightlife
- Mekong Delta: Explore the maze of waterways and visit the local floating market on a sampan.
Coffee Culture In Vietnam: 5 Of The Best Cups
(insideasian) Did you know that Vietnam is the second biggest producer of coffee in the world?…
12 traditional Vietnamese souvenirs
(vietnam.travel) Discover a cultural concoction of manic markets, specialist streets, designer boutiques and cycling vendors. In…
Wind, sand and sea: Mui Ne’s must-do list
(vietnam.travel) Nestled on a sleepy coastline only four hours from Ho Chi Minh City, Mui Ne’s long, palm-fringed…
Here is why you need to visit Hoi An at least once in your life
Have you ever wondered what the criterion is for designating a city as a UNESCO (The…
Banh Mi: Five things you didn’t know about the unique sandwich
(independent.co.uk) The Vietnamese snack has a rich cultural history that stems from the 1860’s Google is…