(creatrip.com) Let’s go of all your stress on a pleasant Busan cruise trip! Busan is the second-largest city in Korea, following Seoul, and it has many lovely tourist spots you can enjoy! There’s no better way to enjoy the beautiful Busan ocean than to enjoy it from a cruise. Travel all the landmarks of Busan located around Jagalchi Cruise ride!
Haedong Yonggungsa+Gamcheon Culture Village+Jagalchi Market+Cruise Ride+Taejongdae
Operation : From May 1st
Included : transportation, English travel guide, Admission Fee
Not included : meals, insurance, personal expenses
- You can enjoy Busan’s beautiful ocean view on a cruise. Get as close as you can get!
- You can travel Haedong Yonggungsa, Gamcheon Culture Village, Jagalchi Market, Taejongdae, which are all major landmarks by themselves.
- This tour provides transportation, and English guide to ensure your pleasant trip.
|Over 13 yrs|
*Infant under 3 can join free of charge. No seats provided.
|08:30||Busan Station Exit 2|
|08:50||Seomyeon Station Exit 4|
|09:30||Haeundae Station Exit 5|
|10:00-11:00||Haedong Yonggungsa Temple|
|11:40-12:40||Gamcheon Culture Village|
|12:50- 13:30||Jagalchi Market (Lunch)|
|14:00-15:30||Jagalchi Cruise Ride|
|16:10-17:10||Taejongdae (Danubi Train Tour)|
Haedong Yonggungsa is a Buddhist temple which is nearest to the sea in Korea. It’s a beautiful harmony that natural environment and traditional temple creates! There are so many photo spots to take selfies or snapshots with your friends.
Gamcheon Culture Village has become a representative tourist stop of Busan. Colorful houses along the hillside, pretty cafes and restaurants make the scenery unique and unforgettable. Especially, statues of the Little Prince and the Fox is a major photo zone now, and you will have to be on right timing to take a nice picture!
Jagalchi Market is located right in front of the sea and you can find freshest seafood at reasonable price. You are going to visit the market in lunch hours, so do try seafood meal made with fresh ingredients!
The highlight of this tour is the Jagalchi Cruise ride. The Yeongdo Bridge opening ceremony starts at 14:00 everyday which is quite astonishing, and that’s why the cruise ride is scheduled at 14:00. Enjoy authentic ocean view while enjoying the cool breeze from the cruise ride.
Last stop is Taejongdae, a natural park with majestic cliff standing next to the ocean. The park is quite large and you will ride on a Danubi Train to move around. It is really nice to enjoy all the scenery on a comfortable transportation. The view of the cliff next to blue ocean is really something, and I strongly recommend that you walk along the beach to enjoy the scenery up close!
- Make reservation at least 2 days prior to departure.
- Confirmation e-mail will be sent within 24 hours of your reservation.
- If the there are less than 2 passengers the tour will be canceled.
- An e-mail voucher will be sent within 24 hours after the reservation.
- Infants under 3 can participate free of charge. (No seats are provided.)
- If you need to bring baby strollers and wheelchairs, inform us beforehand.
- 100% refund is provided until 3 days prior to the reservation. No refunds are provided after that.
- If you want to change the reservation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.